“I think this is very important for us to remember. So many of us waste so much time trying to please people who don’t respect us. Please take the time to get to know yourselves and establish a strong sense of self. I think you’ll find that the people you attract will be the kind you need in your life.” – heyblackgirls
Makeup Details & Photos below:
- Coastal Scents Hot Pots
– Oatmeal (as always, it’s my favorite transition color!!)
When blending Vibrant Red leave the center of your eye with close to no product to put the pigments in the middle to get the same look as in the picture above.
- Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in shade Boy Band
- Mac Pigments in shade Copper – I put this only in the center on my eye.
- Maybellin Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in shade blackest black; I use this on my lash line to help blend my lashes and cover the band.
- Eyelashes – Tha Glitter Trap
- Bottom (Water Line) – Wet n Wild black eyeliner pencil .
- Smash Box Full Exposure Mascara in shade jet black
I use 2 foundation to balance my skin tone.
- Anastasia Beverlyhills stick foundation in shade cocoa
- Mac Matchmaster SPF foundation – shade 7.5
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in shade cafè (Favorite)
- Tha Glitter Trap concealer palette
- Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator (find at your local beauty store)
- Mac blush in shade blunt; I use this to bronze and define and contour
- Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush in shade warm berry (favorite)
- Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in shade medium; I use this to set my under eye concealer
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in shade dark; I set my entire face with this.
Snapchat Selfies 🙂